Fashion // Olive Clothing

Monday 10 August 2015


1. Large Pocket Dungaree Dress, Navy / £49
2. Roll Up Sleeve Stripe Jersey Dress, Black / £29
3. Summer Long Sleeve Knit Jumper, Khaki / £35
4. Stripe Summer Knit Jumper, Wine / £39
5. Leather Back Pack, Brown / £139
6. Half Moon Chain Bag, Grey / £40

I came across Olive Clothing on Facebook a few months back and have been drooling over their clothes ever since. Every time they post a new look I get so excited and try to imagine it in my wardrobe. Olive Clothing is a premium ladies wear brand that shock tops, dresses, skirt/shorts, bottoms, bags, watches, eyewear, scarfs and much more. Plus, they have a mens capsule line. They have their headquarters and a flagship store in Regency Cheltenham and is "conceived in collaboration with our network of independent designers, combine heritage with modernity, simplicity with playfulness, and street casual with elegance.".

I could have so many of their clothes if my budget allowed me to but I do have my eye on the dungaree dress as it is just simply amazing and something I have never owned before (I best start saving now). I would wear it with a stripey top like the stripe summer knit jumper (4), tights and my Doc Martins with a messy bun and red lipstick. The jumper and dress (2/3) are also favourites of mine that are great for everyday wear. And can we just talk about this back pack (5)! The colour, the style, the way it opens! I just love everything about it as I am quite the back pack fan.
They tend to use good quality fabrics such as cottons and leathers with a mix of polyester and acrylic so you'll know that the clothes will last and feel great when you wear them. I would love to save some money and go and visit the store because the interiors have a kind of vintage/urban twist and I love the pattern on the walls. 

What is your favourite piece of clothing from their ranges?

All images owned by Olive Clothing.

Speak soon, - Lisa Jayne x

2 comments:

  1. Amazing find! I spent about an hour or so last night scrolling through all of the beautiful pages, and have bookmarked way more than my bank account could handle! May have to re-visit and purchase the absolute essentials... x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't the website and clothing both equally amazing?!? I wish my bank account would allow me to buy everything but I definitely want that dungaree dress! If you purchase anything let me know! X

    ReplyDelete