Fashion // The Pinafore Club

Sunday 30 August 2015


I want to join the Pinafore Club please! After doing some research for my textile blog I realised I am seeing pinafores everywhere at the moment and think I need to add one to my wardrobe soon but just need to work out if I want a denim or coloured corduroy one, although I think I would wear a denim one more and wear it in summer also. There so many ways you can were these as illustrated in fashion magazines and high street store websites such as Topshop, Zara and ASOS. From a stripy top, a patterned shirt or a simple plain white tee it is very easy to wear and looks casual but cool. From researching the internet and Pinterest it is also something that can be worn as a more formal piece with minimal effort and something with a high heel. I, however, would keep it casual with either a stripy top or a shirt with tights and my Doc Martins (I definitely like to think I am cool). I think it is best to invest in one that really catches your eye because these tend to work for summer also because you can wear them with a simple tee or oversized tank top (like in 3 and 4). I am sure as we get further in to Autumn and Winter there will be more variation in styles and colours about and layering them will become key to nailing the look. I feel like they don't need too much work to wear and can be a cosy and easy outfit for shopping day trips or a key piece for a fashion look book.

How would or do you wear yours?

- Speak soon, Lisa Jayne X

No comments:

Post a Comment